دوشنبه ۱۱ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۶ تهران ۱۰:۴۹
پرسپوليس - استقلال 1- 1 مساوي كردند
Summary of Iran Stories of Today's BroadcastsBehnam NateghiFriday, January 10, 2003
<b>Rafsanjani Changes Tune on Nationalism</b>
* Former president Ali-Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani told members of the teachers' Islamic society that freedom and nationalism are good and necessary but not enough for preserving the country's unity.
* Nationalist activist Mahmud Gudarzi, a long-time member of the National Front, tells <b>Radio Farda</b> that the Islamic Revolution denounced nationalism. He adds that the two ruling factions have concluded that the regime is at a dead-end, and are appealing to sentiments they used to denounce. He says Rafsanjani always seeks to ride the latest wave of public sentiments. (Maryam Ahmadi)
<b>Persepolis-Esteqlal Soccer Game: 1-1</b>
* The 53rd match of Iran's top soccer teams, Persepolic and Esteqlal had no winner. The game was held today in the new Tabriz stadium attended by more than 70,000 . <b>Radio Farda</b> aired three pre-game interviews throughout the day and had a live interview with reporter Ensafali Hedayat during the game.
<b>Afghan FM in Tehran</b>
* Afghan foreign minister Dr. Abdullah Abdullah said Afghanistan's friendly relation with the US does not contradict its friendly relations with Iran. He said Afghanistan is committed to the 30-year-old Iran-Afghanistan agreement on sharing of Hirmand River waters. The agreement stipulates that Iran would give Afghanistan access to its Chabahar port. (Ali Sajjadi)
<b>Conservative Website Reports on Mohajerani's Three Wives</b>
* A website known for publishing rumors about reformist politicians wrote that former culture minister Ataollah Mohajerani, a possible candidate to succeed Khatami in the next presidential elections, has agreed with his first wife, Tehran MP Jamileh Kadivar, that he would divorce his second and third wives in exchange for her public support. (Mahdieh Javid)
<b>Iraqi Kurdish Leader Barezani Opposes Turkish Military Involement</b>
* Massud Barezani, leader of the Kurdish Democratic Party of Iraq said he opposed Turkish troops' incursion into Iraqi territory. Turkey threatened that it would intervene if Iraqi Kurds form an independent state in northern Iraq. (Amir Armin)
* Jalal Talabani, leader of the democratic union of the Iraqi Kurdistan met in Tehran with former president Hashemi-Rafsanjani. He said the US has asked him to tell Iranian officials that its possible attack against Saddam Hussein would not harm Iran. (Mehdi Khalaji)
. تيم هاي فوتبال پرسپوليس و استقلال در پنجاه و سومين روياروئي خود، كه در ورزشگاه نوساز 70 هزار نفري تبريز و در چارچوب مسابقات ليگ حرفه اي فوتبال ايران بر گزار شد، با نتيجه يك بر يك مساوي كردند. گل استقلال 45 ثانيه بعد از شروع بازي توسط علي سامره و گل پرسپوليس در دقيقه 71 توسط علي انصاريان به ثمر رسيد. سپاهان از استقلال اهواز يك بر هيچ شكست خورد. سپاهاني ها با وجود اين باخت با 28 امتياز همچنان در جاي نخست قرار دارند و پرسپوليس با 7 امتياز اختلاف دوم شد.